They are home! Thanks for your donations!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

To Grant or Not to Grant

We have four requests out for either grants or no-interest loans. One just came back today—Denied. There are three to go…and one that promised that they would give us their decision by next week. May I ask you to please pray that we receive a grant or no-interest loan? It feels so menial, but when the rubber meets the road, we have $40k to cover. The fact of the matter is that we DON’T have it. Like Dave said, it is God’s to provide…and it will be interesting to see through whom he delivers it!  Even if we have to make payments on our visa for the next few years, it will be worth it.  Not preferable, but worth it.
BTW, we leave in LESS THAN 5 WEEKS!!!
To God be the glory,

No comments:

Post a Comment