They are home! Thanks for your donations!

Friday, December 18, 2009

We tried, but…

No matching grant for us. That makes 3 denials, one more to go. I did contact another organization on the recommendation of someone from Family Life Today, but that fell flat as well. The backdrop is becoming more bleak, so God will REALLY be able to show himself to be BIG.
I have said it before but it deserves repeating: we have been SO blessed by other people’s efforts on our account and their encouraging words as well. We are continually humbled by other people going to bat for us! Even if we aren’t helped financially, I feel rich by the blessings we have been given.

On a separate note, our packages were delivered to Hope and Amanda’s orphanages. I don’t know if the girls received them, but we have done what we can to connect with them before arriving. It’s hard to believe that we will see Hope in just over 4 weeks and Amanda in a little under 5 weeks! My heart is racing just thinking about it!!!
All my best,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment